Many companies worry about how much traffic they can drive to their website. So, the real question is… How can you get more visitors to convert? Website testing can help increase site performance, usability and conversions.
The following parts of a page are typically included in A/B and multivariate tests:
- Headline and heading
- Image (type, placement, size)
- Form length / design
- Call-to-action buttons (color, text, size, placement)
- Text copy (content, length, size)
- Landing pages
- Conversion funnels / Conversion processes
- Ad copy & content
Web Analytics Central will help transform the way you evolve your website and give you:
- Increased revenue and ROI through significantly higher conversion rates
- Enhanced brand experience for site visitors
- Higher repeat customers
- Rapid deployment of multivariate and A/B tests
Our analytics professionals use A/B testing and multivariate testing to determine what changes to your web site will yield the best results. A/B testing involves testing changes to one variable within your website against the current design to see which variation yields the best results. If more than one variable needs to be tested, our team will perform multivariate testing to test limitless combinations. Through use of A/B testing and multivariate testing we allow you to see quantitative results prior to implementation.
Let Web Analytics Central help you with your A/B and Multivariate testing needs! Contact us today!